Precise grind Board cutter tools for tungsten carbide perform tools for cutting metal or paper.
|Place of Origin:||ZHUZHOU|
|Brand Name:||Gold sword|
|Model Number:||384*41*38- 4 holes /5 holes|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10pcs|
|Packaging Details:||paper boxes, wooden boxes、carton，Iron barrel|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, MoneyGram|
|Material:||100% Virgin Raw Material,WC+CO Good Raw Material||Grade:||YS2T/YG6/YG8/YG15/YL10.2 Etc.|
|Service:||ODM OEM,OEM&ODM||Grain Size:||Fine; Medium,0.8-6.0um，1.2-2.0um|
|Shape:||Strips；rectangle，super Thick Bar,||Mode Size:||Small And Superfine Size.|
|Application:||Board Cutter, Tungsten Carbide Perform Tools||Processing:||Grind, Drill, Wire-cutting|
Tungsten Carbide bit for woodworking welding, super-hard and ultra-fine grain, hardness above 92HRA,Superfine strips.
Definition of cemented carbide
Cemented carbide strips are mainly made by mixing WC tungsten carbide and Co cobalt powder through powder milling, ball milling, pressing and sintering by metallurgical methods. The main alloy components are WC and Co. The WC in carbide strips for different purposes The composition content of Co is not exactly the same, and the application range is extremely wide.
Cemented carbide strip is one of many materials, named after its rectangular plate (or square), also known as carbide strip.
Pulverizing → formula according to application requirements → wet grinding → mixing → pulverizing → drying → sieving → adding forming agent → re-drying → sieving to obtain a mixture → granulating → pressing → forming → sintering → forming (blank) →Wire cutting→grind→drill→processing(ground)→Flaw inspection→Packing→Warehousing.
the advantages and application
Cemented carbide strips have the characteristics of high red hardness, good weldability, high hardness, and high wear resistance.
Mainly used in the production and processing of solid wood, density board, gray cast iron, non-ferrous metal materials, chilled cast iron, hardened steel, PCB, brake materials. When in use, you should select the carbide strip of suitable material according to the specific purpose.
1. Using formula, the hardness can reach 91.5 degrees, and the performance is excellent, so that the sharpening effect is fast and sharp;
2. The surface is treated with fine craftsmanship to enhance the image of the sharpener;
3. Suitable for fast and fine grinding of kitchen knives, fruit knives, etc.
1. Simple and convenient, long life time, no rust, clean and sanitary, no water is needed, and the blade can be extremely sharp in just a few seconds.
2. The single-sided sharpening is converted to double-sided sharpening, which fundamentally changes the method, angle and efficiency of sharpening.
3. Support mirror effect processing.
4. Various shapes can be customized, such as trapezoidal sharpening blades, triangular sharpening blades, and support customized drawings.
5. Suitable for all kinds of kitchen knives, outdoor knives, scissors, Damascus knives and ceramic knives and other knives sharpeners
Each Grade Meterial's Application
|GSGrade||ISO Grade||Density (g/cm3)||Hardness (HRA)||T.R.S (MPα)||Grain Size||Performance & Application Recommended|
|YG8||K20||14.6-15.0||90~90.5||2200~2400||Medium||High hardness, suitable for roughing of iron, solid wood, dry wood or nonferrous metal, ceramic and other alloys.|
|YL10.2||K30||14.6-15.0||90~90.5||2600~2800||Fine||High toughness, easy to be brazed without heat preservation. Suitable for rosewood, solid wood, pinewood, and other wood with a lot stammer.|
|YG6X||K10||14.6-15.0||92.5~93||1800-2000||Ultrafine||High hardness, suitable for finishing of iron, nonferrous metal, ceramic and other alloying, semifinishing of of hardwood, chipboard, MDF and HDF. Better to use silver soldering.|
|YS2T||K40||14.5~14.6||87.5~88||2800~3000||Fine||Contains a small amount of tantalum and niobium, high cobalt content, good toughness, good red hardness, suitable for processing and stainless steel.|
Physical investigation and analysis