Wood Cutter Straight Tungsten Carbide Strips Finished Grinding Type OEM Accepted
|Place of Origin:||Zhuzhou，Hunan，China（mainland）|
|Brand Name:||Gold Sword|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Packaging Details:||Carton packaging 15 kg per carton|
|Delivery Time:||25 days|
|Size::||OEM Accepted||Material::||100% Original Carbide|
|GS Grade:||RX10 / RX20 / RX10T / AB10||Color::||Gray|
square carbide blanks,
cemented tungsten carbide
Cemented carbide strips are mainly made of WC tungsten carbide and Co cobalt powder mixed by metallurgical method through powder making, ball milling, pressing and sintering. The main alloy components are WC and Co. The content of WC and Co in the carbide strips used for different purposes is different, and the application range is very wide.
1. For making punching dies. It should be applied to the production of high-speed die and multi-station progressive die for punching copper, aluminum, stainless steel, cold-rolled sheet, EI sheet, Q195, SPCC, silicon steel sheet, hardware, standard parts, upper and lower punches, etc.
2. For making wear-resistant tools. Such as woodworking industry tools, plastic grinding tools.
3. For the production of high temperature parts, wear parts, anti-shield parts. Such as the guide rail of the machine tool, the anti-theft reinforcement board of the ATM.
4. Used to make corrosion resistant parts for the chemical industry.
5. Radiation and corrosion resistant materials for medical devices.
6. The material properties of cemented carbide sheets for different purposes are not consistent. When using, the hard alloy strips of suitable materials should be selected according to the application
Note: Our company can produce alloy grades that are more suitable for special processing fields according to customer needs.
Other non-standard specifications