Tungsten Carbide Cutting Tips，Blades for steel, stainless steel, cast iron processing, etc.
|Place of Origin:||ZHUZHOU|
|Brand Name:||Gold sword|
|Model Number:||can be customized|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pcs|
|Packaging Details:||In one carton or as your wish, plastic box, Neutral packing or per customers' request|
|Delivery Time:||15-30 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Size::||Cusotmized||Application::||Cutting And Processing|
|Material::||Tungsten Carbide||Commodity Name::||Cemented Carbide Products|
tungsten carbide square bar,
rectangular carbide blanks
Zhuzhou Goldsword Cemented Carbide Co., Ltd.:
1. Ensure that the raw materials are 100% supplied by well-known word-of-mouth raw material manufacturers such as Xiamen Jinlu.
2. With the support of advanced molding technology and production and precision adding equipment, the product dimensional accuracy is very high.
3. The dust-free workshop guarantees the quality of the product, with uniform density and no pores.
4. All products are inspected at various levels and can withstand the test. The company advocates: Quality is made, not tested!
5. Efficient and professional service team, reduce your operating costs.
6. Special materials and complex shapes are the pursuit of excellence of Goldsword Company.
7. Accept non-standard special-shaped parts to map small batch sample test orders, we are not afraid of testing, we are afraid that the goods will not be recognized.
|YG3||K05||15.1||92||1400||Suitable for finishing of cast iron and nonferrous metal.|
|YG6X||K10||14.95||91.5||1800||The finishing & semi-finishing of cast iron and nonferrous metals and also for the machining of manganese steel and hardening steel.|
|YG6||K15||14.95||90.5||1900||Suitable for the roughing of cast iron and light alloys and also for the milling of cast iron and low-alloy steel.|
|YW1||M10||13.1||91.6||1600||Suitable for finishing and semi-finishing of stainless steel and conventional alloy steel.|
|YW2||M20||13||90.6||1800||The grade can be used for the semi-finishing of stainless steel and low-alloy steel and it is mainly used for the machining of railway wheel hubs.|
|YT15||P10||11.4||91.5||1600||Suitable for the finishing and semi-finishing for steel and cast steel with a moderate feed rate and rather high cutting speed.|
|YT14||P20||11.6||90.8||1700||Suitable for the finishing and semi-finishing of steel and cast steel.|
|YT5||P30||12.9||90.5||2200||Suitable for the heavy duty rough turning of and cast steel with a big feed rate at a medium and low speed under unfavorable working conditions.|