OEM Solid Flat Tungsten Carbide Plate YG15 Uniform Density
|Place of Origin:||ZHUZHOU|
|Brand Name:||Gold sword|
|Model Number:||¢10*30 ¢20*50|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pcs|
|Packaging Details:||In one carton or as your wish, plastic box, Neutral packing or per customers' request|
|Delivery Time:||15-30 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, D/P, T/T, T/T, Western Union|
|Material:||The Purity Of Raw Materials Is Above 99.95%||Antioxidant Protection:||Using Spray Drying Technology|
|Press Control:||Pressed By A 300Mpa Isostatic Press||Sintering:||The Ship Low-pressure Sintering Technology|
|Advantage:||Cryogenic Treatment Technology|
OEM Tungsten Carbide Plate,
YG15 Tungsten Carbide Plate,
Tungsten Carbide Plate Uniform Density
YG15 Uniform density of strips, solid tungsten carbide flats plates,carbide wear plate.
Product features of YG15 tungsten carbide slats:
1. The purity of raw materials is above 99.95%, the impurity content is very small, and the physical properties of the strip are more stable;
2. Using spray drying technology, the materials are protected by high-purity nitrogen under fully sealed conditions, which effectively reduces the possibility of oxygenation during the preparation of the mixture, and the purity is better, and the materials are not easy to be dirty;
3. Uniform density of strips: It is pressed by a 300Mpa isostatic press, which effectively prevents the occurrence of pressing defects, and the density of the sheet material is more uniform;
4. The compactness of the strip is excellent, and the strength and hardness indicators are excellent: the ship low-pressure sintering technology is used to effectively eliminate the pores in the plate and the quality is more stable.
5. Cryogenic treatment technology is used to improve the internal metallographic structure of the strip, and the internal stress can also be greatly eliminated to avoid the occurrence of cracks in the strip during the cutting and forming process;
Application range of YG15 cemented carbide slats:
1. Used to make blanking dies. It should be used to make high-speed die and multi-station progressive die for punching copper, aluminum, stainless steel, cold-rolled plate, EI sheet, Q195, SPCC, silicon steel sheet, hardware, standard parts, upper and lower punches and other thin sheets.
2. Used to make wear-resistant tools. Such as knives for woodworking industry, plastic crushing knives, etc.
3. Used to make high-temperature resistant parts, wear-resistant parts, and anti-shielding parts. Such as the guide rail of the machine tool, the anti-theft reinforcement plate of the automatic teller machine, etc.
4. Used to make corrosion-resistant parts in the chemical industry.
5. Anti-radiation and anti-corrosion materials for medical equipment.
6. The material properties of cemented carbide plates for different purposes are not consistent. When using, you should choose a suitable cemented carbide plate according to the application.