P20 Tungsten Carbide Blade Pentagonal Fine Grinding Easy Storage
|Place of Origin:||Zhuzhou，Hunan，China（mainland）|
|Brand Name:||Gold Sword|
|Model Number:||can be customized|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pcs|
|Packaging Details:||Carton packaging 15 kg per carton|
|Delivery Time:||25 days|
|Material:||Virgin Tungsten Carbide||Item:||Tungsten Carbide Blades,cutters,knives|
|Test:||Fine Instrument Two-dimensional Detection|
P20 Tungsten Carbide Blade,
Pentagonal Tungsten Carbide Blade,
Fine Grinding Tungsten Carbide Blade
P20 Tungsten Carbide Pentagonal fine grinding blade Easy Storage,
Tungsten steel is formed by pressing the powder into a billet, heating it to a certain temperature (sintering temperature) in a sintering furnace, and maintaining it for a certain period of time (heating time), and then cooling it down to obtain a tungsten steel material having desired properties.
The four basic stages of the tungsten steel sintering process:
Removal of the forming agent and the pre-firing stage, in which the sintered body undergoes the following changes
The removal of the molding agent, as the temperature increases, the molding agent gradually decomposes or vaporizes at the initial stage of sintering, thereby eliminating the sintered body. At the same time, the molding agent more or less carbon is added to the sintered body, and the carbon addition amount will follow the molding agent. The type, quantity, and sintering process vary.
The surface oxide of the powder is reduced. At the sintering temperature, hydrogen can reduce the oxides of cobalt and tungsten. If the molding agent is removed by vacuum and sintered, the carbon-oxygen reaction is not strong. The contact stress between the powder particles is gradually eliminated, the bonded metal powder begins to recover and recrystallize, surface diffusion begins to occur, and the strength of the compact is improved.
1. Using formula, the hardness can reach 91.5 degrees, and the performance is excellent, so that the sharpening effect is fast and sharp;
2. The surface is treated with fine craftsmanship to enhance the image of the sharpener;
3. Suitable for fast and fine grinding of kitchen knives, fruit knives, etc.
1. Simple and convenient, long life time, no rust, clean and sanitary, no water is needed, and the blade can be extremely sharp in just a few seconds.
2. The single-sided sharpening is converted to double-sided sharpening, which fundamentally changes the method, angle and efficiency of sharpening.
3. Support mirror effect processing.
4. Various shapes can be customized, such as trapezoidal sharpening blades, triangle, pentagonal sharpening blades, and support customized drawings.
5. Suitable for all kinds of kitchen knives, outdoor knives, scissors, Damascus knives and ceramic knives and other knives sharpeners
Zhuzhou Gold Sword Cemented Carbide Co., Ltd. Located In Zhuzhou City, Hunan Province, Which Is The Largest Cemented Carbide Production And Sales Base In China. Our Main Products Are Carbide Strips, Carbide STB Bars, Carbide Sand Breaking Strips, Carbide ASA Brazing Tips, Carbide Cold Heading Dies And Carbide Rods. Our Professional And Technical Personnel All Have Above 15 Years Of Cemented Carbide Production Experience, The Rich Experience Can Provide Our Customers Of High-Quality Products And Thoughtful Technical Support, And Continuous Improvement To Meet Customer Needs.